Sunday, December 23, 2007

mba admissions in symboisis

hi looking for a good management college in india. Symboisis is very good and topmost management collge in india. if u want to admit in symboisis college here is information of admission process.
Full-time MBA at Symboisis Institute of Management Studies.pune.maharashtra.india

you need-Graduates having undergone a full-time bachelors degree programme with minimum 50% in aggregate marks,SNAT test 2007(http://www.snaptest.org/).
Refer http://www.sims.edu/
Online application can also be downloaded from http://www.sims.edu/.
Edeadline-5th january 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOODEVENING, CURRENTLY I AM WORKING WITH ON TELECOM INDUSTRY, WANT 2 START MBA PART TIME OR DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE, SO I WANT GUIDELINE FOR THE SAME..
THANKS & RGDS,
NISHA

Free Education Consultancy said...

Good afternoon NISHA,if u want to do mba course there are some open universities offering distance programe like IGNOU.YCMOU,TILAK MAHARASHTRA university.if u want more info you can ask me

Anonymous said...

Sir,
I am BE graduate (Part Time - Nagpur) I just want to know about the distance learning education from symboisis for MBA, What will be the program offers, admission details & fees structure also plz provide Branch office address if any at nagpur.

Thanks
Nitesh

Kishor said...

Hi Sir,
I'm Persuing BA 2nd year from Rajasthan University as a non-colligiate student. I just want to know that is there any PG course in Travel & Tourism from Symboisis University because I'm so crazy about this field. Actually I'm working for a Textile company in my hometown Jaipur. Which is totally based on foreigners and I can speak spanish also. So please reply me if there is something for me.

Thanks
Kishor

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Free Education Consultancy - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008 Privacy Policy