Saturday, June 26, 2010

IGNOU Bachelor of Education B.Ed Admissions 2011

IGNOU Bachelor of Education B.Ed Admissions 2011

IGNOU Invites applications for B.Ed Programme :

The B.Ed. Programme offered by IGNOU is an innovative programme utilizing self instructional materials and information technology along with interactive personal contact programmes. The programme is essentially a judicious mix of theoretical and practical courses to develop in practicing teacher's appropriate knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes.

The B.Ed Programme of IGNOU is recognized by the NCTE vide their letter no. F3/DL-83/99/7807-7812 dated 31.05.1999 and is offered NCTE approved training colleges in the country.

The admission to this programme is on the basis of an Entrance Test to be conducted on Sunday, August 22, 2010 at all India Level.

Duration : 2 years

Medium of Instruction : English and Hindi

Eligibility for Admission-:

1. A Bachelor's degree or a Higher Degree with fifty five (55%) percent marks from a recognized University.

2. Serving teachers with two years (2 years) teaching experience in a Government or Government recognized school.

Candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination (Bachelor/Higher Degree) and the results are awaited can also apply.

To Apply-:

'Student Handbook and Prospectus for B.Ed Programme - 2011' can be obtained from the Registrar (SRD), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110 068 and from all the Regional Centres of IGNOU whose addresses are given below, by sending a sum of Rs.550/- through a Demand Draft / IPO in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi / city of concerned Regional Centre or by paying Rs.500/- in cash at the respective sale counters. Please write your name and address on the back of the DD/IPO. Last date for receipt of request for 'Prospectus' by post is 30th June, 2010

Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website : www.ignou.ac.in and sent alongwith a DD/IPO for Rs.550/- in favour of IGNOU payable at the city of Regional centres by Registered / Speed Post to Concerned Regional Centre

Prospectus will be sent to such applicants after receipt of Rs.550/- as explained above.
There is no age bar for admission to the Programme.
Last Date : 15th July, 2010.
Filled - in form should be submitted at the concerned Regional Centre on or before 15th July, 2010

For more information visit-: http://www.ignou.ac.in/

12 comments:

SK MANJUR HABIB said...

hi!i have been serving a govt.aidded school for more than two years and have completed a bachelor degree with 43% and a master degree with 47% from a recognized university.Now, would you please tell me if i am eligible for IGNOU Bachelor of Education Programme 2011. My contact no is 9734492256.email id manjurhabib09@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

sir
i have complted 2 years service in z p nashik
i have complted the gratuate in B.Com Facalty
tell me the B.Ed exam date in 2011
and the syllabus for B.Com student

Anonymous said...

hello sir,
i have completed my M.Sc.(environmental science)in summer2008 then worked as a Junior Resarch Fellow (J.R.F.) For 6 months then worked as a lecturer to senior college at UG. level for 1yr.PRESENTLY I AM PURSUING Ph.D. FROM PUNE UNIVERSITY.
Now, would you please tell me if i am eligible for IGNOU Bachelor of Education Programme 2011. My contact no is 9975042256.email id ashvi31@gmail.com

Nisha said...

Hi, I m housewife and done with my graduation in Arts(eco) with pass class from Mumbai university in 2004. I m interested in applying for B.Ed m i eligible. Plz help me. I m interested in studying what are the other option.

Anonymous said...

Sir,
I have completed 6 years service in a school in the primary section
I am a gratuate in B.Com Facalty( 42%) and also done my E.C.C.Ed. Please will you let me know the datail for B.ed coruse for the year 2011 -2012
vesta.alappat@rediffmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi
i have completed my B.tech in 2005in I.T.....and i m currently at home...I wanna do B.Ed now related to mathematics feild plz let me know wat should i do to join the next academic year..plz helpme out......

Unknown said...

hi!i have been serving a govt.aidded school for more than two years and have completed a bachelor degree with 40% from a recognized university.Now, would you please tell me if i am eligible for IGNOU Bachelor of Education Programme 2011.

sajna said...

Sir,
I have completed my MSc(environmental technology) in 2010.I am interested in applying for BEd.Please will you let me know the details regarding 2011 admission for BEd

Unknown said...

hi, i have done B.com (45%) and MBA with 58%. Am i eligible for b.ed course from Ignou

Anonymous said...

when are the applications issued for B.Ed programme 2011-2012 Please let me know

Anna said...

Sumankala Pradhan
Madam when you issued the Be.d form 2011-12 please give me details.

Anonymous said...

praveen said...

hi!i have been serving a govt.aidded school for more than two years and have completed a bachelor degree with 41% recognized university.Now, would you please tell me if i am eligible for IGNOU Bachelor of Education Programme 2011. My contact no is 7669394363.email id praveen03.chhetri@gmail.com

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Free Education Consultancy - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008 Privacy Policy